From the Seat of the President
by Dale Schwantes
Hello everyone, and hello summer. For some time there, I did not think that winter wanted to end.
|Jim Zahn drove the train at the Dairy Brunch|
|Tony Schwantes driving the "people hauler"|
|Breakfast goers enjoyed the tractor displays|
|Jim Zahn at the Dairy Brunch|
|Our barn frame after the walls were removed|
Diane Schaact, Dairy Display Committee
|Once again Harlow Stork arranged for a tractor parade to the Ponderosa in Beaver Dam|
|Harlow Stork drives the "people hauler" for the May 9th – 11th Horicon Historical Event|
|May 9th – 11th Horicon Historical Event|
- July 18th, 19th 20th Jam N Juneau – Juneau City Park.The club sells concessions. Help is appreciated!
- July 27th 1:00 pm Boards of Directors Meeting at grounds
- August 1st, 2rd, and 3rd DODGE COUNTY ANTIQUE POWER CLUB SHOW THIS YEAR FEATURE IS COCKSHUTT (46th)
- August 4th – 9th All day Ground cleanup! Free lunch served for all workers on Monday. Help is needed!
- August 10th 1:00 pm Board Meeting at the grounds (show complaints/compliments)
- August 9th–16th Girls Scout Event at grounds
- September Sorghum Fest – Fall River – Displays Needed-Great for Kids
- September 14th 11:00 am Board of Directors Meeting at the grounds 1:00 pm Workers Party for all workers that have helped throughout the Year and anyone who has helped the club in any way!
- September 28th 8:00 am Old Time Gathering at the Fair grounds Help is needed to sell raffle tickets and put on small display